- Classic references
- Review references
- Further references
- Daurka JS, Pastides PS, Lewis A, et al. Acetabular fractures in patients aged > 55 years: a systematic review of the literature. Bone Joint J. 2014 Feb;96-B(2):157–163.
- Mears DC, Velyvis JH. Acute total hip arthroplasty for selected displaced acetabular fractures: two to twelve-year results. J Bone Joint Surg Am. 2002 Jan;84-A(1):1–9.
- Moed BR, Kregor PJ, Reilly MC, et al. Current management of posterior wall fractures of the acetabulum. Instr Course Lect. 2015;64:139–159.
- White G, Kanakaris NK, Faour O, et al. Quadrilateral plate fractures of the acetabulum: an update. Injury. 2013 Feb;44(2):159–167.
- Burd TA, Lowry KJ, Anglen JO. Indomethacin compared with localized irradiation for the prevention of heterotopic ossification following surgical treatment of acetabular fractures. J Bone Joint Surg Am. 2001 Dec;83-A(12):1783–1788.
- Butterwick D, Papp S, Gofton W, el al. Acetabular fractures in the elderly: evaluation and management. J Bone Joint Surg Am. 2015 May;97(9):758–768.
- Collinge C, Archdeacon M, Sagi HC. Quality of radiographic reduction and perioperative complications for transverse acetabular fractures treated by the Kocher-Langenbeck approach: prone versus lateral position. J Orthop Trauma. 2011 Sep;25(9):538–542.
- Gary JL, VanHal M, Gibbons SD, et al. Functional outcomes in elderly patients with acetabular fractures treated with minimally invasive reduction and percutaneous fixation. J Orthop Trauma. 2012 May;26(5):278–283.
- Geerts W. Venous thromboembolism in pelvic trauma. In: Tile M, Helfet DL, Kellam JF, Vrahas M, eds. Fractures of the Pelvis and Acetabulum: Principles and Methods of Management. Stuttgart: Thieme; 2015:377–399.
- Giannoudis PV, Grotz MR, Papakostidis C, et al. Operative treatment of displaced fractures of the acetabulum. A meta-analysis. J Bone Joint Surg Br. 2005;87(1):2–9.
- Haidukewych GJ, Scaduto J, Herscovici D Jr, et al. Iatrogenic nerve injury in acetabular fracture surgery: a comparison of monitored and unmonitored procedures. J Orthop Trauma. 2002 May;16(5):297–301.
- Matta JM. Fractures of the acetabulum: accuracy of reduction and clinical results in patients managed operatively within three weeks after the injury. J Bone Joint Surg Am. 1996 Nov;78(11):1632–1645.
- Mears DC, Rubash HE. Extensile exposure of the pelvis. Contemp Orthop. 1983;6:21–31.
- Murphy D, Kaliszer M, Rice J, et al. Outcome after acetabular fracture. Prognostic factors and their interrelationships. Injury. 2003 Jul;34(7):512–517.
- Norris BL, Hahn DH, Bosse MJ, et al. Intraoperative fluoroscopy to evaluate fracture reduction and hardware placement during acetabular surgery. J Orthop Trauma. 1999 Aug;13(6):414– 417.
- Saterbak AM, Marsh JL, Turbett T, Brandser E. Acetabular fractures classification of Letournel and Judet – a systematic approach. Iowa Orthop J. 1995;15: 184–196.
- Scolaro JA, Routt ML Jr. Reduction of osteoarticular acetabular dome impaction through an independent iliac cortical window. Injury. 2013 Dec;44(12):1959–1964.
- Siebenrock KA, Gautier E, Ziran BH, et al. Trochanteric flip osteotomy for cranial extension and muscle protection in acetabular fracture fixation using a Kocher-Langenbeck approach. J Orthop Trauma. 2006 Jan;20(1 Suppl):S52–56.
- Starr AJ, Watson JT, Reinert CM, et al. Complications following the “T extensile” approach: a modified extensile approach for acetabular fracture surgery—report of forty-three patients. J Orthop Trauma. 2002 Sep;16(8):535–542.
- Tannast M, Najibi S, Matta JM. Two to twenty-year survivorship of the hip in 810 patients with operatively treated acetabular fractures. J Bone Joint Surg Am. 2012 Sep 5;94(17):1559–1567.
- Tile M, Helfet DL, Kellam JF, et al. Comprehensive Classification of Fractures in the Pelvis and Acetabulum. Berne, Switzerland: Maurice E Müller Foundation; 1995.
- Tornetta P 3rd. Displaced acetabular fractures: indications for operative and nonoperative management. J Am Acad Orthop Surg. 2001 Jan-Feb;9(1):18–28.
- Tornetta P 3rd. Non-operative management of acetabular fractures: the use of dynamic stress views. J Bone Joint Surg Br. 1999 Jan;81(1):67–70.