Please select an anatomical area
- Proximal humerus Proximal humerus
- Humeral shaft Humeral shaft
- Distal humerus Distal humerus
- Proximal radius/ulna
- Radial/ulnar shaft
- Distal radius/ulna
- Metacarpals/-tarsals Metacarpals/-tarsals Metacarpals/-tarsals
- Proximal femur
- Femoral shaft
- Proximal tibia
- Distal femur
- Tibial shaft Tibial shaft
- Distal tibia/Malleoli Distal tibia/Malleoli
- Tarsus Tarsus
Welcome to the veterinary section of AO Surgery Reference. It provides access to procedural descriptions of fracture treatment, diagnosis and indications for the most common injuries.
Please note: major parts of this section are available to AOVET members only. The module Femoral shaft is open to all visitors, and you are welcome to explore the variety and depth of content AO Surgery Reference has to offer.
To find out more about membership benefits visit www.aovet.org.